optimus sound level meters
optimus yellow - Simple Noise Measurements
For simple noise level measurements where all you need is Sound Level (SPL) or Lmax.
optimus red - Occupational Noise & Noise at Work
For Noise at Work and Industrial Hygiene Measurements to UK, EU, OSHA,MSHA or ACGIH.
optimus green - Environmental & Occupational Noise
For Environmental Noise measurements with real-time 1:3 octaves and Audio Recording.
High performance but simple to use
- Simple to use with an ergonomically designed case
- Meets the latest sound level meter standards - a future proof investment
- Simultaneous measurement of all available parameters so you can't forget to choose the right function
- Multiple Integrators measure to a range of noise standards at the same time such as OSHA (HC & PEL), UK Noise at Work Regulations & EU Physical Agents Directive
- Data logging option with 4GB memory can store over 10,000 measurements
- Real-time 1:1 octave filters (CR:161C & CR:162C) to select hearing protection
- Real-time 1:3 octave filters (CR:171B & CR:172B) for
- High resolution OLED colour screen with large, clear information
- VoiceTag audio recording of notes, comments and information
- NoiseTools software compatible with the latest Microsoft Windows operating systems
Choose your application
- Environmental Noise Measurements
- Long Term Noise Assessments
- Occupational & Industrial Hygiene Noise Evaluations
- Noise at Work Surveys & Noise Exposure Calculations
- Hearing Protector Selection using HML or Octave Band Methods
- Noise Ordinance & Community Noise
- Fire Alarm Testing
- Servicing, Maintenance & Trouble-Shooting
- Simple Noise Level Testing
For simple noise level measurements where all you need is Sound Level (SPL) or Lmax. Learn more
For Noise at Work and Industrial Hygiene Measurements to UK, EU, OSHA,MSHA or ACGIH. Learn more
For Environmental Noise measurements with real-time 1:3 octaves and Audio Recording. Learn more
VoiceTag audio recording
You can record a VoiceTag before each measurement and store notes, comments and information about the measurement for use in the NoiseTools software.
To make sure that you can't measure the wrong thing, the optimus instruments measure, record and store every function available.
For simple noise
For basic noise measurement and noise enforcement, an optimus yellow is the ideal instrument.